Registration CLOSED June 30th, 2021 and re-opening August 23rd, 2021.
A Graduated Adult is someone who has graduated from any high school and has turned 19 on or before July 1st of the current school year. If you are a graduate but have not turned 19 as of July 1 of the current school year, your courses are still free for one more year (you are considered a school-aged graduate). Some courses are available for graduated adults free of charge as part of the adult basic education program. There will be a course fee of $550 for graduated adults for the courses NOT included in the list below.
As of September 1st 2017, graduated adults, will no longer be required to pay for these upgrading courses that we offer:
- English Language Arts 11 or 12
- Life Sciences 11 or Anatomy & Physiology 12, Chemistry 11 or 12, Physics 11 or 12
- Apprenticeship Mathematics 12, Workplace Math 11, Foundations of Math 11 or 12, Pre-Calculus 11 or 12
Not sure if you qualify as a Graduated Adult? Call us at 604-892-5904, and we’d be happy to answer this for you.
Non-graduated Adults that reside in BC do not pay tuition fees.
If you are NOT a current BC high school student (school age or a non-graduated adult) or if you are a “Graduated Adult” (you are 19 years of age) and want to register for courses:
Step 1: Click HERE to complete the online registration form. Please allow up to 2 business days for the registration for courses to take effect.
Step 2: Please email the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Identification (driver's licence or passport or birth certificate)
- Proof of BC Address (driver's licence or utility bill)
- Permanent Resident Card (only in you are a Permanent Resident of Canada)
If you are an International Student or have any questions, please contact Brittany Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org